An upgrade is scheduled for Warpwire for January 19th from 6:00AM to 9:00AM. This update is expected to involve down time extending for one hour on each side of our normal maintenance window (6:00AM to 8:00AM). If you have any questions, please contact the OIT Service Desk at http://oit.duke.edu/help.
This upgrade includes:
- Enhanced metadata display on social websites including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Replace Media function–upload a new file to replace an old one while retaining metadata and stats for the asset. Helpful for situations where you just need to make a minor edit to a file.
- Increased visual size of closed captions to improve readability
- Media assets can be set to “hidden,” even if the Media Library does not have content moderation turned on.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue where a media asset owner changes to the media publication would not appear until a page refresh
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where captions may not appear under certain embedded contexts
This list represents just a small portion of the new features and bug fixes this release provides. Full details can be found here: