Can’t find what you’re looking for here? Try Warpwire’s help page.
Submit a Warpwire Help Request
- Report that the Warpwire service is down or unavailable
- Report a specific problem you are having with Warpwire
Some of these documents require login with your Duke NetID
- Logging in to Warpwire
- Uploading Media to Warpwire
- Recording Directly into Warpwire
- Sharing a Media File in Warpwire
- How do I find items in Warpwire?
- How I add captions to a video in Warpwire?
- Warpwire Support Workflows and Guides (including short video tutorials created by Warpwire)
- Warpwire Browser Requirements and Supported File Types
- Warpwire FAQ
- Why Can’t I Download My Videos from Warpwire?
Places at Duke You Can Embed Warpwire Media Files:
- Embedding a Warpwire Video in Sites@Duke (WordPress)
- Embedding a Warpwire Video in the Duke Wiki (video tutorial)
- Embedding a Warpwire Video into Service Now Knowledge Base Articles
- Using Warpwire in Sakai
- Record a video using Warpwire
- Connecting Your Zoom Account to Warpwire
- How to add another administrator to a Warpwire library [tbd: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance]
- How to transfer ownership of an item in Warpwire
- Warpwire Easter Eggs: Deep Linking, AutoPlay, and Remove Title and Share Menus
- Instructors or students: add your videos to a Sakai Forum post or Assignment submission using the Warpwire button in Sakai: Providing Video Feedback
- Embedding Warpwire Videos in an Email
Contact the OIT Service Desk to get help with Warpwire